1. The following conditions for hire shall apply to all contracts entered into by Rooz Studios (‘the Company’) for the hire of the Studio (‘the Studio’) quoted in the Booking (‘the Booking’) and of the equipment (‘the Equipment’) for use in the Studio. ‘The Customer’ means the person, firm or Company designated a Customer in the initial Booking.
2. The Company agrees to make available to the Customer for the period booked the Studio and Equipment (‘the Equipment’) specified therein at the fee quoted or otherwise agreed.
3. The Customer shall vacate the Studio and Studio Complex (35 Corhsham Street, London, N1 6DR) promptly at the end of the booking and surrender the Equipment at the end of the Booking.
4. If the Customer fails to vacate the Studio promptly and/or surrender all or any of the Equipment at the end of the Booking, the Company shall be entitled to charge a further fee in respect of excess usage which if overtime is involved may be higher than the rate for the Booking.
5. The Customer shall satisfy himself that the Studio and the Equipment is suitable for his purpose and while the Company will use its best endeavours to ensure that all the Equipment performs in accordance with the specifications for such Equipment, the Company is not responsible for ensuring that its Equipment and the facilities provided are suitable for the Customers purpose.
6. If the Customer cancels any Booking, the Company shall take reasonable steps to replace the cancelled Booking with another hiring. The Customer shall indemnify the Company against any loss or damage suffered by the Company by reason of such cancellation. (Please refer specifically to our terms and conditions for cancellations.)
7. If the Company have incurred any special costs or expenses in connection with the Booking with the knowledge and approval of the Customer, the Customer shall pay those special costs or expenses in addition to the above mentioned cancellation charges, costs and expenses.
8. Subject to paragraph 9 of this condition if the Booking is cancelled owing to any reason affecting the Company then unless such cancellation has been caused by negligence on the part of the Company, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer and the Company’s liability would be limited in repayment of the Booking fee.
9. If such cancellation is due to fire, natural catastrophe, industrial dispute, failure of national or local power supply or any other circumstances beyond the Company’s control then the Company shall be under no liability and shall be entitled to be paid such part of the Booking fee as is fair and reasonable and having regard to the facilities supplied up to time. The Company shall also be entitled to payment in respect of costs and expenses as mentioned in clause 7 incurred up to such time.
10. Only musicians rehearsing and their appointed representatives are permitted to enter the Studio Complex and the Company reserve the right to refuse entry to or eject any person whose presence is not necessary for any rehearsal.
11. The Customer shall ensure that all persons entering the Studio in connection with the Booking shall abide by the rules and regulations therein and the Company shall be entitled to exclude any persons in the event of their failure to observe such regulations.
12. The Company reserve the right to refuse entry to any part of the Studio complex.
13. No person will be allowed entry to the Studio complex after 11.00pm and no vehicles will be allowed to leave the premises after that time.
14. The Company reserve the right to search all vehicles and persons entering and leaving the Studio complex.
15. Any Customer’s equipment left at the Studio Complex at any time shall be at the Customers own risk.
16. The Customer shall reimburse the Company with the cost of repairing or replacing any part of the Studio or Equipment damaged or lost as a result of the use or misuse by the Customer.
17. The Studio, the Equipment and all other facilities provided by the Company are provided entirely at the Customer’s risk. The Company shall be under no liability to the Customer for any loss or damage resulting from any defect in the Studio or the failure of the Equipment or facilities, whether the Company had any prior knowledge.
18. All articles brought and bought on the premises are entirely at the owner’s risk.
19. All Studio time booked by the Customer will be charged for in full at the Studio rate, even if the Customer does not work for all or any part of the time booked
20. We do not refund monies, all funds are transferred over to the new date or booking.
21. Party hires are £350 for the evening and a security deposit of £500 is required. The time allowed is 6pm to 12 am, if at 12am we have a reasonable amount of people remaining, the party can continue until 2am at the discretion of the owner